• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the dumper got tested today

pa.rich

I loaded her real heavy 5 times and she dumped without evn blinking an eye. Works great! Sorry no pics, camera battery dead. :D For a while during putting this truck together, I had my doubts that I would get success. So I am very happy I can use her. The time looking for parts was an eternity it seemed. Was a rack body and now it is a dumper that has the original parts on it. 1 and a half years later :shock: Now I can just use it and get my land fixed up and seeded. :)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Rock on, Rich. You've made a ton of progress.........

:beer:

And everything on a 5 ton is heavy....... just reading all your posts is making me tired.

APM215

Sweat! Glad to hear it .
Too bad about your camera battery this time your off the hook. But next time................LOL
Do you have work in progress pics? Love to see them.

Andrew.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tippers are soooo cool. I'm going to have to convert my truck to tip until the MV Gods provide me with an M342A2.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks