• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The good and the bad of owning something tracked and/or armored?

rustystud

Those are wise words.

I'd also add "expensive" to the mix!
About 20 years ago now there was a "White" Half Track for sell near Fife WA. They wanted $5000.00 firm. I thought that was a great deal ! I found out it was missing almost all the armor and the engine was seized and the tires where shot and the track was busted up so bad it would never move. Except for that and all the wiring was ruined and there was no lights and the doors wouldn't open, it was in great shape ! My wife at the time said "there is no way your going to buy that piece of crap ! " . Maybe it was for the best. :shrugs:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks