• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Great NH Rte 16

BOUNTY HUNTER

Hey Vintage, yeah the camping was great. I hope to see a 'New England' rally and have camping like that somewhere around here. I know there is a Maine rally but that may be too far for you Mass and CT boys.

Kublos is in PA right? You should check out Eastern Surplus in Philly. That is a place to behold.
Either way have a good trip, mine loves the highway more than anything. Just bring lots of $$$$ for the tolls!!

-GM
There IS a rally in New Hampshire each year. #25 coming in July 2012: Home Page

Vintage iron

I will check out Eastern Surplus when I go down to visit my brother in Southern Jersey. But I prefer to deal with Kublos. Their prices are fair, The people are helpful and nice. I just bought brand new 1600R20 tires for $160 each. Well worth the trip and they are closer than Eastern![thumbzup] I will be at the next New England Rally too.:driver:

Katahdin

I just drove Rt 16 from Errol to Conway yesterday, my wife and I were taking an alternate route back from skiing at Sunday River. Nice Ride! We were in my wife's mini cooper but I could see how it would be fun in a deuce with the great mountain and river views. I didn't realize that area is also the headwaters of the Androscoggin River which flows through Lewiston/Auburn and past Bath Iron Works where they build Navy Destroyers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks