• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The green disease is spreading

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will need a lot more money a bigger garage and I would really need to make nice with the wife. it took a long time to get here.
I would recommend reading this before operating , it will save you from costly repairs and maybe keep you from sleeping in the truck . A lot of things on these operate different than on civilian trucks and improper use will cause expensive repairs.
TM9-2320-272-10.pdf
TM9-2320-272-10 Operations manual for the M939 series trucks. Sept 2004

Grimm21

The TM is tops on the reading list. I bought this truck knowing it needs a few upgrades like a screw on oil filter adapter and the fuel filter too but those are little things. I know sooner than later I will be on here posting questions on how to fix something.

Grimm21

71Deuce I would love to say yes but the fuel costs would eat me out of my house let alone maintenance so until I'm rich it will be I hope a once or twice a week driver and definitely a Saturday cruiser.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Yea i pretty much am going to hate the day a bradley or abrams shows up on govplanet. There goes a refinance on the house and selling every other green machine. Just like half the guys on here.