• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Jason and Jeremy Good Times Show!

Bighurt

REB87 bought those at Riley, I just picked them up in July and we have not crossed paths yet. I almost delivered them last weekend, then I found out that you were coming through. Glen
That man has a ton of tires...

And I need to start watching Riley more often.

91W350

I found Jeremy's coolant leak today. I thought it was the radiator cap, but a hose clamp is rusty and was not tight. I had to break out a wrench to tighten it. The screwdriver was not getting it done. The coolant is nice and green, clean too. I must admit that the tall ugly box is growing on me. Glen

Bighurt

I found Jeremy's coolant leak today. I thought it was the radiator cap, but a hose clamp is rusty and was not tight. I had to break out a wrench to tighten it. The screwdriver was not getting it done. The coolant is nice and green, clean too. I must admit that the tall ugly box is growing on me. Glen

LOL, Thanks Glen.

I think they look better that A3's, hopefully mine can get a 3 color paint job in 2012. Honestly I love 686 but I think these look sharp in three color. Although it will depend greatly on the cover I find.

91W350

When I can get back to the M813 in the yard, will snag the right clamp and swap yours out. Right now they have me walled out with bales of tin and stacks of crushed cars. I also fixed your driver's door latch yesterday. I cannot take much credit there, the screws were about to fall out of the back of the door and once I tightened them up, it opens and closes much better.

I want to pull a window regulator and see if I can fix JTron's driver's door. Does anybody know if the 800 and 900 series trucks use the same window regulator? His is stuck in the down position.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks