• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The love of my life not stock 52 m37

Lonesome715

Hey you live down the road from, my wife's parents. Maybe we can take a look at that nice truck of yours when we visit down that way again.

bubba_got_you

Good looking truck. Not stock? That's a tease. Tell us what ya got!:roll:
I mainly put that there so I wouldn’t get the guys telling be how I ripped up a perfectly good truck. I would say it is about 70% stock except the motor and tranny, tires and rims, front bumper, snorkel, shocks, lift, and a couple other things.
The motor and tranny are from a 1963 dump truck, the motor is a 318.
The shocks are skyjackers that I decided to use because I lifted the truck and I wanted the flex off road.
The front bumper is just what I had but I think it looks good.
The snorkel is there as a cool air intake.
The rims are because I wanted to get away from the widow makers (split rims)
The tires, well I just like them and they kick azz off road.
And the only reason I changed the motor is because I blew up the 230cid, and I got the new motor and tranny for less than what I made off of the 230cid parts.
[FONT=&quot]Well that’s my story and I sticking too it. [/FONT]:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks