• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The New Deuce aka TONKA

BimmerPower

Banned
Whats sticking out of the rear of the truck, under the pintle hitch? Another light post?
haha, I just got that. Yeah the next trip in the deuce is going to be to Home Depot for a 4x4 and some electrical connectors. Wasn't really used to backing it up and took out one of the poles...

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
What moron decided under the rear of the truck was a good idea to put the spare? I guess more than one truck has their spare there? I've never seen that.

BimmerPower

Banned
What moron decided under the rear of the truck was a good idea to put the spare? I guess more than one truck has their spare there? I've never seen that.
Your not the first person to tell me that. Perhaps they were thinking it would help asborb some of the impact in case of a collision... like a small compact car...

Sumoman

I love the idea for the Jerry cans. I had planned on doing a number of upgrades on mine and will have to consider this. nice truck.

As for mine I have heard that my EUC is now in the hands of DRMS. I was told that this is after battle creek by GL.. Anyone have a clue as to the normal time after this I should receive it?