• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The new M190 Shop Sales Trailer & Camper

Thanks to SW Bradley the trailer recovery went off with out a hitch . It is a sweet trailer lots of room in this baby hope Niel gets that hot tubb ordered soon so it will be in for Haspin 12. heres some out side pics . Will get inside tomorrow. Anytime you wanna come down and pull it around Steve just hollar.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I took mine to the GA Rally last year....divided it in half and use the front for a hooch...rear is for trade goods. The insulation makes it easy to heat with a small ceramic elec heater.

Last year WoodyWood pulled it for me...this year I have the new M915.

You need to bring it down to the GA Rally this year...they can keep each other company.

WM is right front will make a great camper as the rear will be a parts and goods area . Was hopin the silly a/c wasnt 3ph i got a 3kw i could lash under neath the trailer guess need to relight it and find a 1ph a/c unit then . it pulls great . i have some vidmarr type cabnets in it and they are for sale . Will post pics of them tomorrow today hahahaha. Thanks guys .

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Saw the trailer at SW Bradley's compound this summer. Doc's has the side door on the right, walls and roof are double walled aluminum with the insulation built in. Paint looked like it had just came out of the booth.
:drool:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I wonder how a bobed duece tractor would work?
I pulled mine home with my M275 deuce tractor (80 mile trip).....the small multi-fuel just doesn't have the umph to pull it on anything except flat ground.

I think a bobber with big tires and the LDS engine might be a good prime mover but it would still be slow.

The M915 don't even know it's back there......although I have toyed with the idea of bobbing a M915 and putting an air ride axle (with higher gear ratio) on it. You have to have a tractor with a slidding 5th wheel and you have to remove the mudflaps or they will get snagged when you turn sharp.

That tandem axle tractor makes it look small.
why the single axle? Is it light?
Most of those vans were electronic or communications vans......I have three of them and they are all configured differently. They were not designed to haul general cargo and the small rear doors make loading and unloading stuff difficult. You can remove the center post between them to load big items but it is a PITA.

They have tandem axle versions but they are very heavy...I bought one at Fort Campbell and pulled it home with my first M915. It was a long slow trip back through the hill country.

It now resides at the scrapper who is using it for storage.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks