• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The new toy

53allstate

2014-01-19_13-18-34_213.jpg2014-02-15_18-39-09_153.jpg

Attached to this is two pics of my deuce its a 76 am general best I can tell, supposed to be a shop van but I'm going to make a bed similar to the m35a2 style truck, and the bent mirror in the picture is fixed now.

jbayer

Nice 53allstate!
My M35A2 is another tool
:wink:, just like the generators, the tractor, the trailers, etc.
We literally just got in the door (8.25 Hrs later)from NC, just down the road from you, McGrady, north of Wilkesboro.

61sleepercab

Welcome to the site, watch the green disease as I have a deuce and a 5 ton setting on the farm with a generator and MKT field kitchen trailer to play with. You need to scrounge for a bed , check out adds in local trader papers, ask around with local truckers, school bus drivers in a rural area who know where junk I mean merchandise is located. Mark

FloridaAKM

Welcome top the site & enjoy your stay. Good luck on finding a replacement bed, as 61sleepercab stated, asking around will find you what you need locally, than trying to ship one in. You could get one & mount it to your truck & take it home that way.