• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The offical GA SS Rally Multimedia and BS thread.......

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Coulda but if I got too comfy, I might not have woken up on time. The cab was sufficiently uncomfortable so that I didn't sleep too long.

poppop

pictures

I have been trying to figure out how to put captions on the pictures and can't so I am just going to put some up.

Attachments

jkelly66

Thanks for the pics and videos they are great sorry I didn't make it been extremely busy with work and the farm and this just snuck up on me for some reason I thought it was later in the month. aua looks like everyone had a good time and wow what a great showing of old green power.

alphadeltaromeo

Hippie, Ryan and John...next year...be there...you surely won't be sorry. My wifey, children and I were only able to come for Saturday, but next year we have plans of staying longer to enjoy the entire experience. We'll definitely need to find a larger camping spot or more of them. Next year will be larger for sure!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I certainly had a blast. Next year I won't look like Sanford & Son with all the junk I had strapped to my truck. The folks were great and the trailride was equally great. I'll be back!

AMGeneral

Folks,I really hate I missed this,this is the first time Oddball has let me down.I really pushed to get the Deuce ready in time and I guess working 12 to 16 hr days the 2 weeks before the event really didn't help at all.If plans for a rally in western NC are still a possibility I'll definetly get something there!!Looks like it was a great rally,really wish I could've made it.

CCATLETT1984

alphadeltaromeo said:
Hippie, Ryan and John...next year...be there...you surely won't be sorry. My wifey, children and I were only able to come for Saturday, but next year we have plans of staying longer to enjoy the entire experience. We'll definitely need to find a larger camping spot or more of them. Next year will be larger for sure!
there was plenty of room in the gp medium, heck we had a second one there, just needed poles and a main beam for it. your clan could have there own.