• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The official 2022 Southeast Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey everybody

In a stunning display of competency, I managed to get the official rally thread up and never bothered to create the buy-sell-trade thread.

So here we are.

The idea here is basic: post what you're looking for and what you have for sale and make some sales before you ever get to the event.

Below is what I'm looking for and a rough recommendation for formatting:

Looking for:
M44/G742 (M35/Deuce) winch mounting brackets (not the frame extensions)
M44/G742 (M35/Deuce) winch shift shafts (this is the shaft inside the winch that the declutching lever is pinned on)
New or low mileage Ouverson lockout hubs for M44/G742 (M35/Deuce)
Decent to good quality M105A2 trailer, preferably with racks, don't care about a cover

Selling:
Nothing at this time

Location at event:
I will not have a dedicated swap meet space, so come find me near the registration tent.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gang, I'll be going through the Microjeep collection soon looking for stuff to bring up to help Mia along. He has a few command post tents, M416 trailer, maybe his custom mule trailer that he built for behind the M1009. It's based off of an M116A3, it's very nice. There is so much to go through. GLCaines has agreed to help tote stuff sold in advance. I'll update soon.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My buddy John Peck will be bringing some stuff to the rally. I know he has NOS CUCV rear bumpers and jeep parts. The bumpers need to be spoken for before he loads out as they are large and heavy. Post AND PM (start conversation with me) if you have needs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks