• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The official 2022 Southeast Military Vehicle Rally information thread (the event formerly known as the Georgia Rally). This is gonna' be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
@clinto any luck on the "no room at the park? issues?
Me thinks the "no lodging at the park" issue can't be rectified this year. A firm commitment date this year for next year's event would likely help. If our event is successful and I think it will be, maybe the park can carve out some rentals for us.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is getting antsy-October is a LONG way off, we have a Spring dustoff in NC at the Denton Farm Park. Coming up in a few weeks and we'd love to have you. Tons of hook up spots (literally HUNDREDS) so come on!

In case anyone is on the fence-look at this weather forecast!

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hotels in Oak Ridge,? That is where we are staying. Short ride, food, and cheaper.
Cabins are really nice.

That's where I got my hotel room. From the first week of the new location post to the second week when I booked the rooms had gone up. :-(

But it is nice the my room will be a few thousand feet from the Nuclear facility. I'll be self-lighting for future night rides.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's where I got my hotel room. From the first week of the new location post to the second week when I booked the rooms had gone up. :-(

But it is nice the my room will be a few thousand feet from the Nuclear facility. I'll be self-lighting for future night rides.
A 6ft walking chem light ! That will be cooler than the night shoot at knob creek ! lol

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A 6ft walking chem light ! That will be cooler than the night shoot at knob creek ! lol
The mint on the pillow at your hotel was made there in 1943 they call u-234 and u-235 And the biggest problem that will happen during the rally there is supposed to be fields full of HOT equipment and trucks and cars from to 40s on and i know one of our members will get caught digging under the fences to re-allocate some sought after parts for something they have at home ! You wait n see . lol

Rhino 5/4

My son and I have put on calendar and I will call to see about rv site reservations. Plan is to try to have the Buzzards Roost roadwothy for the trip. Plan B will be to take the Rhino. T2T SEMVR 2022. Goin green and the more the merrier. Windrock is over the top awesome by the way.

Rhino 5/4

I have a bunch of M715 parts and other military vehicle items that I will be bringing with me to sell or trade. Do I need to register as a vendor or just bring my parts, cardboard sign and hobo clothes? I will post in classifieds and if I add anything I will post to "check classified" here if ok with the governing bodies. If you have any parts needs PM me and send a picture and part number and when I go out to the land of milk and honey I will see what I can find. I don't want to carry a bunch of stuff to TNN hoping to sell but If "you want it, I can find it, I will bring it!". I have 8 medium duty tow bars less pins and swivels. Those can be found online.
There are a few heavy tow bars for MRAP, HMMWV pioneer tool racks, and most anything in between. Let me know.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks