• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The official "Vehicle count " for the NC Uharrie Steel Soldiers Rally

How many vehicles and types you may check more than one

• Total voters

Sevo

Is there a thread with info about this already? If so can someone post it here. I would really like to meet a few of your guys

I will hopefully have one of my deuces by then ( waiting on the EUC :evil:)

I would like to come.. any info is appreciated

thanks

Chris ( Columbia, Sc)

Sevo

Thank you for the links

I hope I can make it. Will there be plenty of camping if I come last min? The reason I ask is I am waiting on my EUC and not even the magic eight ball can tell me when its going to clear.

thanks again for the links, sounds like its going to be a good time

stampy

It won't be a problem lots of people are bringing their civy vehicle and either camping out or getting a hotel room. I am sure you can tag along with someone for a trail ride if your toys have not been released by the government. Fi and Sat dinner looks to be covered so all you should have to bring is Sat and Sun Breakfast and Lunch! I am also suggesting everyone pitch in 5-10$ to cover Neils expenses as he rented the sites any excess will go for misc food drinks and the rest if any a donation to Steel Soldiers.

Sevo

Stampy can you PM me your phone number if you dont mind... would like to ask you a few questions about this

thanks

Chris

stampy

The location for the rally is the only group site Badin Lake group campground and we are sites A+B Just FYI. Can't wait to meet y'all :-D

GoHot229

GoHot here, I wil not be bringing my Deuce, instead the BBQ and my Dodge Van. Sounds like parking will be a bit tight and packed, however I will be a single small unit at the 'COOK' area. Looks to be a good turn-out, I'm getting 'antsy' to go.

ranger.41

Neil, Stampy,
Iwill be down on friday for the rally. Ihave been trying to make sure that I would be off. I live 25 miles from the uwharrie, in Asheboro. Do you need any
one there early. If I can be of some help let me know.

Rich Szklany

stampy

Thanks Rich! We look forward to seeing you! I will be there before noon barring any problems enroute. Neil and I hope to meet up before and convoy in together. I can't think of anything right now, but if Neil does I am sure he will say something!:-D

Gus

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks