• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

THE REAL M880

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HA HA! My dream truck rears it's head again! If I only had the cash, I know this will sell for $12000 or more...

I still have the Four Wheeler mags from the early 1990s that featured this truck, it was VERY well built. Soni builds some fantastic machines. For years I dreamt about owning this truck. Actually, this is the second time I have seen it on eBay. The first was about a year ago, sans engine. The original engine was a 426 Hemi, but it was removed for another project. The 440cid is a good replacement, but man, the fuel mileage must suck.

Hope it finds a good home, perhaps a fellow Steel Soldier that appreciates custom rigs?

WAR_WAGON

When I picked it up almost 2 years ago no engine, trans or tranfercase. now it is up and running and yes Soni did on heck of a job. I have only competed with it once and it kicked butt.