• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Rhode Island 14th annual Historic Military Vehicle Show Sept. 6-7

Vintage iron

Members of the Rhode Island Military Vehicle Club have really worked hard to Improve their annual show. This year's show really sounds exciting, they have a new bigger location on grass, more food venders, music, lots of venders and trail rides. The new Date is Sept. 6-7 from 9am-5pm daily. The new location is 2 Callahan Rd. North Kingston RI.

acesneights1

If anyone has the flyer can they post it here ?
Their website doesn't work and nothing about it on the FB page.
I lost the flyer I got at Weare.

shootist

Rhode Island Military Vehicle Show

14 annual show Sept 6,7 2014.

new larger location. Moved from air museum
Due to -to many vehicles and venders -ran out of room.
mil vehicles, fire trucks, antique heavy haulers.
ill post flyer with all details later today. The show is on the former Navy Parade
Grounds approx 25 acres
our add is running in the hot rod magazine Motor Head
digital mag for July is available to view on right of page.

go here to check it out
www.getmotorhead.com

any questions contact me
but I'll post flyer later today

Last edited:

Vintage iron

I started a thread a week ago on this.

"The Rhode Island 14th annual Historic Military Vehicle Show Sept. 6-7
Members of the Rhode Island Military Vehicle Club have really worked hard to Improve their annual show. This year's show really sounds exciting, they have a new bigger location on grass, more food venders, music, lots of venders and trail rides. The new Date is Sept. 6-7 from 9am-5pm daily. The new location is 2 Callahan Rd. North Kingston RI."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks