• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The transformation has begun!

FreightTrain

Banned
I like the bling!

But it might draw fire from Zombies.....

That is the idea.Bring them to me in a controlled way and lay a nice field of fire.Open field,a belt fed with several hundred thousand rounds of ammo.Just mow them down.I'll park the truck in an open field and sit off to the side of the field with an escape route incase they discover me.

Somemedic

Youre right, its your rig. Neon lights here and some spinning rims rolling on dem twin-twin-twenties and you will be the king of the ghetto and trailer park.:-D Loud system blaring Clint Black or Dem Franchise Boys and ur set. Just dont play the wrong tunes in the wrong place...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks