• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the Ural Motorcycle

tinygpw11

I've been busy as I'm back at school now. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm healing well and almost back to normal. I'm back at football training and got my first match on Sunday. Thanks to dmetalmiki for his exercises and support, also many thanks to everyone and especially Guyfang for asking how I'm doing and offering support. It is much appreciated.

dmetalmiki

I Have new seals for the hydraulic head on Ricks Deuce coming from big mikes motor pool, Your next assignment. (Under close supervision!).
(Thank's for the deal Mike).

tinygpw11

Nope, It sure don't look like it.
I already changed the seals in the Hydraulic Head three times!, So i'm thinking the new replacement seals from a local source simply are wrong is size and fit.
I have new proper replacement seals coming over fro U.S.A.
Tinygpw11 has stripped the piping from the Head, and later this week He will (Assist me) taking out the Head and replacing the seals yet again.
We removed the Fuel density Compensator, And the flame heater,
But I should have checked through the side throttle hatch, As when checked the base of the Head is chucking fuel down into the pump like it's going out of fashion.
Yes, I will (Have to) refit the removed components once it is verified the Hydraulic head does not dump fuel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks