• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The way attachments(pics) open.

hoop

I like the old way the pics would open. This way I have to Back-up, and the page has to reload again. With the old way, if I wanted a better look at the pic, I would just open a new page for it. Just my thoughts.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We're experiencing some javascript issues at the moment when users are within threads. I'm working on resolving it, but it will take some time.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Patracy,

Just to let you know, when you push the button to rate threads, it throws you to the bottom of the page.

Also, when you thank someone, the page reloads and you have to thank again.

Cheers!
All tied up with the same javascript issue. It seems it works fine for

/search.php
/forum.php
/misc.php

It's random it seems when viewing threads under /forum.php on JS working or not.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I like the old way the pics would open. This way I have to Back-up, and the page has to reload again. With the old way, if I wanted a better look at the pic, I would just open a new page for it. Just my thoughts.
Same here, a lot faster the old way, a real HASSEL if there are 10 pics in a post

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks