• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The weasels are Home !!!!!

deuceman51

I want to first take the time to thank John Trumpe and his family for helping on the recovery and being such a great friend. This hobby definately is great because of other OD addicts and the friendships that result. Maccus, I hope you will forgive me for being in your neck of the woods and not dropping in. I picked up these weasels in New Castle WY, and brought them back home to Scotland SD. Can't wait to get them going for wintertime.

Attachments

Oilleaker1

Nothing like Green Disease to bring friends together. It's contagious though. I'm glad they are in good hands. Now to get more green------like Jello, always room for more!:beer: John

rwbrown72

Nothing like Green Disease to bring friends together. It's contagious though. I'm glad they are in good hands. Now to get more green------like Jello, always room for more!:beer: John
Did you see his signature... Not sure about the room for more OD... Holy Crap! Deuceman is the man! Must be nice not to need A/C in the summer. Make these trucks a lot more useful in the summer!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks