• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

They finally got here

msitework

Hey guys,
I bought two M925s from one of our members and they finally got here, and there much nicer than I hoped for. The only problems are the soft tops are torn and the abs light stays on in one of the trucks. I already have two deuces and 3 trailers so this is a nice addition to my motorpool. Anyone have any ideas why the abs light is on? I'm looking for some super singles and a hard top to put on one of them, Im going to make the other one a dump so I can move material around the farm. What do yall think?:p3.jpgm925.jpgon way.jpg

Attachments

Scarecrow1

Great trucks , I would ck out the air pressure on the truck with the abs light on. Soft tops being torn or coming apart is very much a problem to these trucks..

msitework

Thanks guys,
I was planning on using the cargo bed, but a friend of mine has a dump bed off of the old 800 series dumps that he wants to sell me for $1,500. The linkages seem like they would be a nightmare to adapt to my truck. Mine has the winch so I was going to put a diverter valve to run the dump or the winch, I'll just have to add a bigger hydraulic reservoir for enough oil capacity for the hoist. Tim, I was hoping to come out to your place for the rally this weekend in my m925, is there anywhere around your area to fish and ride a ranger or 4-wheeler? My girls wanted to fish and ride, but I don't know if there is anything close enough to your area. Do you have trails to ride the big trucks?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
no trails close. many ride the 4wheels up and down my road. its a black top dead end one. there is some fish in my pond too.