• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

THINGS DONT ALWAYS GO ACCORDING TO PLAN

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well guys, it ilooks like i mite have to sell the xm977 10t 8x8. The employment situation that was supossed to happen DIDNT. so if by 11/11 things dont change (GOD i hope so) the xm977 will have to go, family comes first before mvs. sure was hoping to put it together and drive it, awell shit happens. i have a move set up for it 10/21 i think. i willl pay for it and cover the move cost, if i need to sell i need just to get my cost only. somebody could end up with a real neet one of a kind truck.
Im offering it to the site members who will restore it first before i offer it to others (afraid it will be parted), and not sure how ebay works though im afraid if it goes there it WILL be parted.
you can pm me, or call me
678-450-5512 cel 703-3897 6705 email m52@charter.net
I guess we all know what the WORD of the day is.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to hear it may not work out, it sounded like a really cool project.

But, as the wise and all-knowing Rolling Stones once said, "You can't always get what you want, but it you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need."

Just some words of wisdom from a bunch of rocking ol farts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks