• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thinkin about doing a blue camo, thoughts?

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I say thinking, but i'm going to when i have the time, just curious as to ya'lls thoughts. This is an example of what it will look like when i'm done, did it in paint.

Attachments

Last edited:

GoHot229

I believe that after you paint it that color and scheme, you will regret the time and effort that you'v spent on it and wish you'd have went with something a bit less bazare. Frankly it does not apeal to very many people, and much less to enthusiasts. BUT......you did state that you wanted to be different. The Blue I caution against as an espensive mistake.

hughscpa

I say, go for it. I think the blue will stand out as being very different and there won't be any others like it. Good luck and post pics!

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I believe that after you paint it that color and scheme, you will regret the time and effort that you'v spent on it and wish you'd have went with something a bit less bazare. Frankly it does not apeal to very many people, and much less to enthusiasts. BUT......you did state that you wanted to be different. The Blue I caution against as an espensive mistake.
I appreciate your concern, but most of what i own is not something you see everyday.

bigelk50

When it comes down to it its an MV. Color does not really matter, at least not to me. These things turn heads everyday, why not make it turn even more? I say go for it. I doubt you will regret it. As for the die hard enthusiast sake it just mite make yours look that much better:wink:

emr

If all U do is different, hopefully the replys will be enough of a thrill to keep that piece of American history some sort of green or tan, yeesh...but like said above its your truck...yeesh...I have my deuce late desert tan, just to be different, and it is, almost all deuces stay camo, 2 cents..all the best...:roll: