• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thinking about a trade , Maybe ?

Loose Deuce

I do like Military Vehicles but I think most are too labor intensive (PM). I been thinking about trading my Deuce for a good running School Bus w/ a diesel that's equal in value. It shore wont have the cool factor as a MV. Most of everything on a school bus will be a lot cheaper too.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
:tigger:

Sellers Remorse is one of the worse afflictions to have. I don't think a deuce would be much more labor intensive than a bus. Unless you just want the interior room to make into a hooch I'd keep the deuce. Or better yet move up to a M900A2 truck.

Last edited:

Loose Deuce

I probably wont get rid of it but I do think everything would be cheaper on a bus. Cant hardly get anything for the deuce that's reasonable anymore. all the venders I see except for one or two will lay it to you on price.

Loose Deuce

No, No ! a guy told me once that everyone should own a ski boat, Mobil Home, and a Volkswagen once in their life. but thanks for the offer roalcoal.

roalcoal

Ha ha I have two on that list . Just thought I would ask , I noticed I a getting to old to wakeboard and tube , just trying to pass the aches and pains on to somebody else

Al Harvey

I probably wont get rid of it but I do think everything would be cheaper on a bus. Cant hardly get anything for the deuce that's reasonable anymore. all the venders I see except for one or two will lay it to you on price.
Depending on what parts you are looking for, I'd find a locally owned truck repair shop and they should be able to help find many parts cheaper. We have one where I take things like bearings, seals, lines, etc to and they are can get most of it. They also still know how to use a micrometer, unlike most part stores now a days. lol

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:tigger:

Sellers Remorse is one of the worse afflictions to have. I don't think a deuce would be much more labor intensive than a bus. Unless you just want the interior room to make into a hooch I'd keep the deuce. Or better yet move up to a M900A2 truck.
What in the heck is a M900A2??? Did I miss a release of whole new line of trucks?

jdknech

I know what you mean. I am trading my M932A1 tractor for a cabover tractor, it has things like air-ride cab and seat, AC, and a radio.. plus it gets better MPG's and will do road speed... you just have to do whats best for you..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks