• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thinking about parting out M51

littlebob

Anyone looking for M51 specific parts? I bought mine from wreckerman a few years ago and was planning on having it and the Deuce up and running by now. I traded
wreckerman for some parts about a year ago for the main shelter part and was planning on keeping it for the generator for hurricane duty. I haven't been able to spend any time on the trailer as the Duece isn't on the road yet.
I was looking at in the yard the other day and trying to decide if I should get rid of it, part it it out or just gut it out for the trailer. What makes it more complicated is the fact that the landing gear is toast and the air brake canister is knocked off. The
thing ran a couple of years ago, but I doubt if the seals on the enviromental are still good.
I was thinking I could just gut it and keep the trailer and wheel /tires if someone needs some of the other parts.
If there is enough interest I might part it out. PM if you might want something.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks