• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thinking about ripping apart my M35A2 for a M275A2

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, you get what you Get with Mapquest....LOL

Yeah.... I'm still trying to find time to make it over................ Everytime I plan on coming over, Somethng else comes up... GRRR

jatonka

Doghead, where was it sold from? You know how I am on the air-o-matics. I have an other one ordered from Arthur Bloom, he has a chance to get 50 more sets by spring. the price is as good as it's going to get. Merry Christmas, JT out

jeli

That empty engine bay just screams for the 454 sitting under my work bench. An M36 just went in ND. Looked to have a missing trans. Went way too high plus don't want a long wheel base truck.

AMTAK

Well I'm glad someone posted the pics. I forgot to save them after farmer Ron WON IT!!
We inspected it when we picked up our trailers. He was looking at it and I said " you need to buy this. Get a trailer and you can haul lots of hay." Translation- Buy this truck, I can use it or buy it later so I can restore it.
It's a solid truck. Air ast. steering, good rad, good int, good glass, and a hard top. It looks like it had a snow plow on it and the angle on the back was to hold a weight on the fifth wheel.
We think it was a good deal. He has a good power pack and maybe a winch for it. Did the tractors ever have winches? I like the short wheel base. I have only seen a few of these. How rare are they? How many versions of the deuce tractor did they make?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tractors did have winches. 2320-00-077-1640 was the NSN for the wo/w and 2320-00-077-1641 for the w/w trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks