• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thinking of parting out my 109- seeing if any interest

Sevo

I have a desert tan 109 that is in good condition. I really bought it for the engine and radiator as they are both brand new. I would like to keep those and maybe the spring rides...

is there any interest on SS if i did part it out?

let me know your thoughts

Sevo

If you were closer to Kansas I put an offer on the box but its a little far for me.

yeah I wish you were too, shipping would be expensive.

That is one thing I don't know what to do with. I can part it out and put them on Ebay if SS members are not needing anything, but not sure what to do with the box.

Any thoughts on how I can sell it?

Alex400

yeah I wish you were too, shipping would be expensive.

That is one thing I don't know what to do with. I can part it out and put them on Ebay if SS members are not needing anything, but not sure what to do with the box.

Any thoughts on how I can sell it?
you could sell it as a lawn shed! just kidding. but it is an option. long shot though.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The boxes make excellent storage sheds since they can be locked up tight. Set them up on blocks to keep moisture at bay and the bugs off.
They are also insulated and wired for 220/110 and 12 volt........add an AC/heater and you have a mini man cave to escape from the better half when you buy a new MV and have to beat a hasty but dignified retreat from her wrath.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The boxes make excellent storage sheds since they can be locked up tight. Set them up on blocks to keep moisture at bay and the bugs off.
They are also insulated and wired for 220/110 and 12 volt........add an AC/heater and you have a mini man cave to escape from the better half when you buy a new MV and have to beat a hasty but dignified retreat from her wrath.

Sounds like the voice of experience!:razz: