• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This is how I roll!

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went bike downtown. Took the truck, oh yea! And a pic of my trucks name!
Well, I think you should wrap a mannequin wearing a bike helmet, ripped clothing and fake blood around that bike and front end. That would give your Deuce the right look, with a bike in front!

ODdave

You should have said

Thread Title- "Recovered Deuce from GL Today"

Post- "I searched but could not find info about it and was too afraid to ask. Rode my bike to recover my deuce from GL today. I was unshure of the condition so I brought some tools and a tow bar. When I got there the truck was in excelent shape and I was able to drive it home. Bike mounted perfectly on the front. Good thing too because I didnt have time to wire my bike for lights."

progun

Yep, I do believe it could carry two if necessary :) I am in the process of restoring a 1950 Schwinn Wasp that I will be doing OD green and I will build a custom one bike rack just to mount it up there. That shound be sweet.

Last edited:

progun

No, Pee Wee rode a much older and very desireable early forties Schwinn DX. This is a complete and un-restored 1971 Schwinn Racer. Even rollin on the original tires! Nerd bike? Maybe, but it gets me the hippie chicks :cool:

jimm1009

From the number painted on the hood I take it that you are not going to use the option of registering it with the military registration number in leiu of license plate.
If you do, you will want to cover up the heart and script for the pictures taken for the OMV or it will probably get rejected. They are pretty strict about "in accordance with military regulations" as the RS is mostly for restored vehicles.
Nice looking truck. The color looks correct as does the sheen.
The orignal paint was not flat but also not a semi-gloss either. Looks so much better than the sand, kind of sexy actually. :D

jimm1009