• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This is the cross for the N50013D on 3116 cats ( Compressor)

coachgeo

oooops...... this one is already in the spread sheet.....
simp5782 said:
.... Added 3/20/17.
Ya'll don't forget to check the sticky and if your info has not yet been reported consider sending it to Simp5782 to help everyone out.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have no clue what your seeing, that was the first place I looked.
He does have the N50013D number there. Which is no longer active. The new compressor number is Active El16280 !
You can buy them brand new at napa! Expensive $ 1700.00.
You can also buy the parts to rebuild piston, gasket, valves also at napa I have part numbers for those as well.

coachgeo

I have no clue what your seeing, that was the first place I looked.
He does have the N50013D number there. Which is no longer active. The new compressor number is Active El16280 !
You can buy them brand new at napa! Expensive $ 1700.00.
You can also buy the parts to rebuild piston, gasket, valves also at napa I have part numbers for those as well.
Glad you looked at his spread sheet. He must have misstakinly read the numbers wrong or something when I sent it to him..... or I miss understood myself what he said, and you already sent him this info in a PM? It is his reply to me in the quote posted above.

Try send him a PM with the info. if you have not already? He's a nice fellow like most here. Send a link of the thread or post too?

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The rebuild parts are at find it parts .com
Andy found this he's a great Google Hunter lol.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
EL16280 is a new unit. Simply add an X to it and you get Midland 107981x that is a reman unit for the CAT 3116 engine for $422.00 ordered from Bendix. TF550 Compressor style.

Aramada (Truck Pro supplier) is BHS13761 is a new unit for $725.00.

The N50013D number that is on the spreadsheet is a cross off of the original cat unit I don't update or supersede check part numbers much.

Ill add that compressor numbers can change and go all kinda ways. ALL of the numbers in that picture posted can be used on the engine. It just depends on the flange and port areas.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks