• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

THIS makes me..SO..sad

dmetalmiki

scammell rollover

Yes the guy is OK I am pleased to report. He stated that HUGE lump (actually) ROLLED OVER HIM as he was flung out. scary or what?..he has it for sale now on milweb

dmetalmiki

In a flash

He stated he "missed" a downshift ( gate shift gearbox ) going uphill and I think the footvalve had failed NO BRAKES! so he's running back down the hill (imagine the horror of an HGV artic ) driver coming up the hill (far!) behind him?

well..it starts to weave! next thing VISCOUSE whip and rollover ! he DID think .. well you can guess what he was thinking!..(perhaps not!.)

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
No, I land on rubber and with some field repair, DRIVE ON OWN POWER to temp storage, then on the truck, then in the gate. really I would say GOD kept the rubber down, I just did the field repairs

Knucklehead

THAT IS MY FAVORITE VEHICLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the full wings it has [fenders] instead of the cycle wings. It must be repaired. You British dudes get all the good toys.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One serious looking machine, and for a complete roll over it isn't all that bad really. But I'll bet the owner never drives anything like THAT again... Usually we only get one warning. Unless he's part cat, he got his. That 'beastie' rolling over me, I'd take up walking....;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks