• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This newbie is done!

NICK_M1009

Hey bud,
I own a M1009 also, but have a Olds. Alero for back-up. I know for alot of people money is tight. I guess my point is, you either own a newer vehicle with a warranty and pay for that way, or have 2 old vehicles so you can fall back on one while your fixing the other. Just my 2cents.

Hope it works out for ya.. Good luck with your CUCV

Milbikes

Having owned several Russian motorcycles (No such thing as quality control) I have been down the "fix or replace a lot of stuff frequently" path. In the end, you end up with a good running reliable vehicle. Sounds like you are there...or really close. It would be a shame to sell it now after all the repairs and parts replacement. That is like buying stock when the price is climbing, and selling stock when the price goes down.......you have to hold it for the long term to see the benefits. I don't play the stock market, so maybe this is a bad analogy.....

Bottom line, bailing out now would leave you MV-less, and you would have to go through it all again if you bought another. Good luck with whatever you choose to do! H.

Scarecrow1

Dragon it may be a good thing in not selling it trust me Civi cars will run into a money pit too . If I listed all the parts I have replaced on my civi blazer it would blow your mind . I am on my 2nd engine on top of it all LOL . . Keep on keeping on sooner are later you will relpace enough to have a brand new old car aua