• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This site is amazing.

mdeboard

With a whole lot of reading and a few questions I was able to get my M1009 up and running. Thank you to everyone who provided such great info.

I have one last question. Is it normal for the turn signals to work when the vehicle is completely off?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes

OL AG '89

mde,

welcome to the site, and as DH said yes. The turn signals are wired independent of the ignition on the CUCv, M1009.
Re-read the operators manual...... you missed the part about operation after dark and the Service drive switch function...

Keep readin, keep learnin, keep it going!!!

mdeboard

mde,

welcome to the site, and as DH said yes. The turn signals are wired independent of the ignition on the CUCv, M1009.
Re-read the operators manual...... you missed the part about operation after dark and the Service drive switch function...

Keep readin, keep learnin, keep it going!!!
Thank god that is normal. I've already used up all my gremlin spray.

Now I'll have time to work on the cosmetic stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks