• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

thread title

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
is it possible to change or add to a tread title, if so how ???

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, if you were the person who started the thread, go to the post and click "edit" in the lower right of the thread box....from there click the "go advanced" button at the bottom of the edit box, and the you can change the title or just the message content.

Hope this helps

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me correct that....you can change the title of the message in the thread, but not the title seen when you do a forum search or look up new posts...maybe the mods could change this if you needed that changed.

Unforgiven

Let me correct that....you can change the title of the message in the thread, but not the title seen when you do a forum search or look up new posts...maybe the mods could change this if you needed that changed.

Well, looks like my spinning head thread will last until entropy causes the heat death of the universe.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can change the title. I posted how to, in your thread.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I tested this earlier today, My wife was able to access and change a title to a thread she has previously posted.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On post #1, Select "edit", then "go advanced" then you should be there.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:roll:Ok, I will look into this some more.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I spoke with Mangus and he has informed me that You cannot change your titles. So now you know! Please try to put some thought into your title, before posting a new thread!

I apologise for any confusion I may may have contributed to this subject.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm, yesterday, Poof managed to change his title to a post he made in the testing forum.

I guess Mangus needs to look at the way it is set up and inform us , to be sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks