• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Threaded aluminum oil cooler lines..Available aftermarket? At all?

ajsmith184

Sorry I am sure this has been posted before, I did a search and all that comes up is about the rubber lines...Are the pre bent metal lines available? Where at? Part numbers? Thanks!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There have been a few threads about the lines. A few are/where still in the GM systems.

14061344 upper
14061345 lower

Search the site for the numbers to find the threads.

Last edited:

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a set of NOS GM lines available if interested....... These are the two hard lines that cross in front of the fan and behind the radiator..... PM me for info......

Ziggy

cliffyp

I had to replace the lower one after it was damaged removing the radiator for radiator repair. I took the part number from the TM to the GM dealership and they were able to find one. Took a couple days to come in.

cliffyp

I don't remember if it was this site or not, but I was reading where guys were taking the ends to hydraulic shops and having hoses made to run from the engine to the radiator with no interruption.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks