• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Threads

rustystud

Well I finally finished all the Deuce and Deuce Mod posts. So if I ever have any questions and some yo-yo says read the posts I'll slam him back with "Have YOU read all the posts ! ? "
Now for grins and giggles, I'll start on the 5tons. Just a side note, it seems we lost a lot of members over the last 14 years, though I found cranetruck all over the place !
Nice to know the origin's of "cranetruck" though.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Well I finally finished all the Deuce and Deuce Mod posts. So if I ever have any questions and some yo-yo says read the posts I'll slam him back with "Have YOU read all the posts ! ? "
Now for grins and giggles, I'll start on the 5tons. Just a side note, it seems we lost a lot of members over the last 14 years, though I found cranetruck all over the place !
Wow, these days with so many threads, that's an accomplishment.

When I joined the forum, I kept a file on the desktop and each night I'd read a few pages and keep score of what I'd read. It took a few weeks but eventually I had read everything. That's a big part of how I'm able to find threads so quickly: I've read 'em all! rofl

You'll find that having read them all, you'll have an easier time finding the important ones because you'll remember snippets from them (keywords, authors, etc.).

RAYZER

There must be thousands! How long did this take?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Make sure you read and memorize ALL the deuce related manuals or someone will surely ask..."Did you RTFM"??:doghead:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, it was all for naught if you can't retain some of it.

rustystud

doghead you know as well I do that some simple questions can be answered without all this "hoopla" going on around here. I truly think some on this site just want to show off how smart they think they are instead of just helping someone, and after reading all these posts I have seen it ! I truly try and help someone if I can, and if can't I don't post. So yes NICE !

rustystud

Wow, these days with so many threads, that's an accomplishment.

When I joined the forum, I kept a file on the desktop and each night I'd read a few pages and keep score of what I'd read. It took a few weeks but eventually I had read everything. That's a big part of how I'm able to find threads so quickly: I've read 'em all! rofl

You'll find that having read them all, you'll have an easier time finding the important ones because you'll remember snippets from them (keywords, authors, etc.).
That's what I've been doing !!! My wife complained about all the files I have been making ! I guess great minds think alike !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Danger Ranger

Yeah, if Clinto is a Deuce Doctor, then Rusty, you gotta be a Bachelor's or a Masters at least for the 3 year degree. Maybe more than an Associates?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool, having the time to read all the Deuce threads...now if I had the memory to make that feasible for me to do...
That's my problem. I haven't read nowhere near all of them but I've read a fair amount. If I could just remember how to find it would be great. What's bad is when you remember a little something about a thread and you can't find it with any amount of searching. It will drive you crazy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks