• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Throttle isssue

rookie

I started having a problem with my 94 m998a1 the other day its a 6.5 na it runs great. But the other day i noticed when i was running that it accelerated on its own went pretty quick and then back to normal it doesnt do it a lot it does it more when im going a steady pace. I was thinking a dirty diesel filter. Or injectors. Im going to order a diesel filter to change it on these filters do they have a bleed valve. Or when i change the filter do i have to open the injectors to let the air out. I deal mostly with cummins and thehave electric fuel pumps and a plunger to bring diesel up if needed but i didnt see anthing on mines any info would be great thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks