• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Throttle stuck

chuck500cc

Went to start the M35 and the throttle was sticking and the pedal had to be pulled up by hand. I disconnected the linkage from the lever on the IP and tried to move that lever and it is extremely hard to move back and forth. What is causing it?

The throttle linkage itself moves freely when disconnected from the IP and not binding anywhere..

Also, now the engine stop comes out all the way but engine does not stop. This happened at the same time as the throttle sticking..

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Sounds like 2 different issues to me. I had the hinge on my "go" peddle seize up on me. Had to pull it and remove the pin from the hinge to get it freed up. Pull the cover off the engine stop and see if the lever moves freely. They have a habit of sticking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks