• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tie rod end cross reference

Thumper580

2530-01-197-2160 (12338311-1) this is a LH tie rod end for a hmmwv. Does anyone know if there is a cross reference number for NAPA, Advance Auto, O'Reilly, etc. I'm trying to plan ahead if the shipper is late and I won't get screwed over on my shop appointment this coming Wednesday. Like to be able to get an equivalent one locally if need be. Thanks.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look up tie rod ends for H1 Hummer 6.5 n/a or turbo engine for A0 and A1 trucks

A few seconds on AutoZone.

E8AFB480-31B1-4ECE-9CE8-F568C5A1C4CC.png

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
IIRC the tie rod ends are the same on all HMMWVs but not the rods themselves.
They have the same replacement part number from the M998 through the M1114 according to the parts TM

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IIRC the tie rod ends are the same on all HMMWVs but not the rods themselves
rods and ends are different based on what truck you have…All A2’s and above use shorter rods than A0-A1, the control arm covers are a different angle.
The radius of the Rod ends has changed as well, but are interchangeable on any model despite that radius change.

Thumper580

rods and ends are different based on what truck you have…All A2’s and above use shorter rods than A0-A1, the control arm covers are a different angle.
The radius of the Rod ends has changed as well, but are interchangeable on any model despite that radius change.
I can't find just the LH tie rod end showing up at NAPA, Auto Zone or Advance Auto.... for an H1 Hummer. Weird. I bet they were also used on Chevrolet trucks, maybe the 2500 or 3500 series.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe these are oe moog but amg made them propriety so you wont find them aftermarket.
Just amg direct or any of the parts dealers like mac or kascar etc....

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't find just the LH tie rod end showing up at NAPA, Auto Zone or Advance Auto.... for an H1 Hummer.
You can have one, original, NIB - if you're willing to pay $43 for the shipping door-to-door via USPS.
IMG_20221126_203712_660.jpg

(I have like 50 of them and really no use for it...)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks