• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Time for a new top

Gatnom

Well at 14 years old my last purchased canvas top on the trusty 715 gave out under heavy ice and snow. I dont remember now who I got it from. It was a newly produced item. Does anyone out there have a recomendation as to who to buy from now. I'd love to get a hard top, but they seem hard to find local and expensive to ship. Whatever I do it's gotta get done quick. It's going on a daily driver and it has been way cold here on the 20 mile trip to work. Any recomendations would be much appreciated. Dave

chicklin

I've heard good things about their quality, but have also heard that it may take forever to get the top. Like 6 months to a year. People have had mixed results.

I've never used them, so this is all hearsay.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have had very good luck with them Nice stuff and it did not take to long.

Wolf.Dose

As far as I remember, van de Velde in Vrai, Belgium has still some fibre glass hard tops for sale, the second Generation of hard tops of the M715. I use it and with a little rework it fits quite well. Price was by that time 8000 bef which is today about 200 Euro.
Wolf