• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Time for the cab

reom34

First was the chasis and the OA331( it is run again after years)

Now is time for the cab.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is one heck of a job you are doing, Reo. Looks incredible! :beer:

Barrman

Looks great. What is that tank on the drivers side of the firewall? Neither of my two Gassers has that. Matter of fact, my regulator "bread box" is mounted about there on both trucks.

Thanks.

reom34

Time ago my truck was rebuilt for spanish army and they changed the engine for a diesel.The big tank is for radiator water and the small thank is for gas oil, for easy start.Now all will be change again for original parts.

rdixiemiller

De nada amigo.
I helped him get a NOS distributor for his truck, they seem to be scarce in the Canary Islands. The postage to Spain was more than I paid for a brand new dist. assy. though!

Barrman

Looks good. I need to tell you that all that paint on exhaust manifold is going to be up in smoke the first time you drive a mile or so. I had high temp paint on mine and it lasted through a lot of idling around running. Not so much left after the first run down the road. Now that I have 100 miles or so on mine, the manifold is a clay red.

What did you do to the steering column to get the u-joint in there?