• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Time

nk14zp

I think we all need to give patracy some time to implement all of the changes he's making and not start new threads every time some little thing doesn't work the way it did.
P.S. I think he is doing a great job so far.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the post. I've been battling with a nasty stomach bug today, 2hrs sleep, and javascript code that didn't want to work out with me. I've got the java related issues resolved, but I've got formatting issues left to resolve with the quick reply window and user postbits. I didn't expect for javascript to give me fits today (or the fun I've had with my stomach!). So I'm not going to be able to get the chapter forums up and running this evening like I planned. I'm sorry for the delay.

dstang97

I see we have a new "like button." Not sure if Patracy had anything to do with this, but I did not see a "dis-like" button maybe we can get one of those.

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think we all need to give patracy some time to implement all of the changes he's making and not start new threads every time some little thing doesn't work the way it did.
P.S. I think he is doing a great job so far.
Agreed. [thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup]

However, I also think that he needs to know what is going on (or not). How about using this thread to make note of what is and is not working? If another thread opens up, lock it, and refer it to this thread??? Yes/No???

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I see we have a new "like button." Not sure if Patracy had anything to do with this, but I did not see a "dis-like" button maybe we can get one of those.
Sorry that came in with the new copy of vbseo. I removed it since we already have a "thanks" button.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
No! We want it all done NOW!

ZOMG!!!!!!11111111 NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!

And the most we'll pay is $300.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Slow and steady. It is nice to see admin out in the open v.s hidden. I like the new looks too :grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks