• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tinker AFB Air Show - June 19-20, 2010

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OKlahoma - Tinker AFB Air Show - June 19-20, 2010

The Oklahoma Convoy has been invited to join in this years Celibration of the
2010 Tinker Star Spangled Salute.

Tinker Air Force Base - Star Spangled Salute, Tinker AFB Open House & Air Show

AeroSpace America

The Thunderbirds will be there.

and the 2008 website

Star Spangled Salute - presented by the Eastern Oklahoma County Tourism Council

I have told them that we should be able to have 5-6 trucks for sure. ( i can bring that many myself...lol) They need to know how much space to allow. We will be next to the warbirds.

Anyone interested, please let me know

Last edited:

ARYankee

Hey Warthog, I am curious as to how you got involved in it because I would like to do the same here in AR when they have our Air Show later this year. Any helpful info would be greatly appreciated.

M813A1

Hey ARYankee !! I bet you could go to the airpark where the show will be at and they could get the infomation for you and then you could contact them and get an invite for the AR Steelsoldiers !! Good Luck

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is the latest.

We are to meet at the Home Depot at I-40 and Sooner Rd at 0700 hours on saturday and convoy to the truck entrance at 59th and Air Depot.

Air Force Capt Lowther will be leading us in.

We will be a static display and no vehicle movement allowed while the planes are moving.

You can leave your vehicles overnight with full security.

Warthog

Last edited:

M813A1

Ok Great Joe !! ShouldI got to the Friday morning meeting ?? The event list states that the display are trying to get set by Friday night ?? Well I'll be there then !!