• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire question

kdaniels

Any of you guys swap your 1400x20's over to the 395x20's ? Any pics on the height difference you could share?
General thoughts as to advantage? There is a vendor on the site I want to purchase from and I don't wish to waste his time with my second guessing.

SEMPER FI !!

keith

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
395s are 1.5 inch shorter than 1400s and about the same width. 1400s have not been made since 2009 so replacements can be hard or pricey. Why the new 1400s are double the 395 in price nearly. You want a rare hard to get them. It costs.

Its really about looks and the owner1400s give you faster road speed but you can pull a hill faster with 395s

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

big block 88

Hey Wes we do still make the AT2 tire in 1400 here at goodyear topeka plant. I see them in molds all day. That said we build a lot more AT3 1600 and bunches of the 395 mvt's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks