• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire / wheel question

jasonjc

I've got a pair on the front fo my M35 right now.
seems to steer better have had time to get the rears done yet.have the rims primed but not colored yet.
Its a pain in the A** to get the lock ring on with them thought.
I did one myself the other one the tire shop did it took 3 of them to get the ring on..

emr

Most deuse rims are stamped max tire is 1100, with that said I for one have alot of experience mounting tires a little on the fringe, Your tire size will work just fine and safely, the only concern that should be noted, is,,,but would be quit a long shot, ... if some sort of a neglagence accident occured and somebody had the brains to check such a thing, it is noted that that rim size has a max size designation. I would note also the correct tire sizes have quit a range of tire inflations , very very low , I would not push the limits of a tire that was not in the range of specs, well maybe i would but at least i would think about it...:-D