• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tired of the EUC delay BS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamble

Let's get back to the main topic:

OP I feel your pain. It seems like the April Auctions is when this whole mess occurred. I too am in the same boat you are in as are others. I have been given a direct email address of a person in the EUC office and that has still given me no leads or updates. They told me that the Marine Corp is working through their backlog and should be done in 3-4 weeks. That was 2 weeks ago. So maybe another 2 weeks. I have no idea. They lost my paperwork twice and now Im still in this batch that is awaiting backlog processing.

There is another rumor that is floating around about GP holding trucks longer than they should in order to increase their daily storage fees back to the government. I dont know how true that is but it is something I've heard. Otherwise, I have no updates and am pissed as well.

JD4044M

OK Wow anyway, Guess I was lucky my seller got the title for mine and I talked to our DMV in Washington State it was not going to be a problem making it a WA Title from a Florida one. Last thing I will mention is that it is a Military Vehicle cause it dose not need inspected. Going to cost around $1,400.00 for sales tax but my license plates will be my Disable Veteran Plates I will switch from my 2005 Dodge 3/4 ton 4x4. I am sure Tonnage is cheaper on it then a 2 1/2 ton truck! Least that will be the last time I have to deal with the DMV on the M1078 I bought!!

DmentdDan

Also @DmentdDan please review the site rules when it comes to the level of conversation you're posting here.
I’m sorry I used that word, I should have called out his statement in a more intelligent manner. I’ll do better. Tks

edit. I did as you asked me to do @patracy. I (re) read the rules as it has been years since the first time I read them. I did in fact break rules. I admit it and can only apologize and do better.
Since the two posts I responded to broke these rules :
“Do not post material that is intended to bait others to a conflict

Do not post unfriendly or insulting comments or replies to other members., This can start unpleasant exchanges which no one wants to read in an otherwise valuable topic. If someone has posted a rude comment to/about the user, the user itself is asked to ignore the remark and report the offending post for review and deletion.

Vendor members must post their business name in their signature block in their profile.”

I would appreciate the same level of fair public admin warning that I received to the members that broke these rules as well. Fair is fair after all. Thank you and have a nice day.

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I’m sorry I used that word, I should have called out his statement in a more intelligent manner. I’ll do better. Tks

edit. I did as you asked me to do @patracy. I (re) read the rules as it has been years since the first time I read them. I did in fact break rules. I admit it and can only apologize and do better.
Since the two posts I responded to broke these rules :
“Do not post material that is intended to bait others to a conflict

Do not post unfriendly or insulting comments or replies to other members., This can start unpleasant exchanges which no one wants to read in an otherwise valuable topic. If someone has posted a rude comment to/about the user, the user itself is asked to ignore the remark and report the offending post for review and deletion.

Vendor members must post their business name in their signature block in their profile.”

I would appreciate the same level of fair public admin warning that I received to the members that broke these rules as well. Fair is fair after all. Thank you and have a nice day.
If you'd like to carry on a bit, we can put the brakes on things in a hurry. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks