• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires for sale. with pics

jwaller

I just picked up a lot of new tires from GSA.

Pics will follow tonight.

10- 16R20 90% Michelin XZL $100 ea plus shipping.

4- 16R21 80% Goodyear XZL type pattern. 1 NEW the others are 80%
$100 ea plus shipping.

4- 10R15 60-90% truck tires. free, come get them or pay shipping.

jwaller

Re: RE: Tires Tires and more Tires for sale.

FreightTrain said:
how about some 11.00X20s?
spoke too soon. I have the 11 that are on my deuce right now that will be coming off. you were wanting ndcc's?

CanonNinja

RE: Re: RE: Tires Tires and more Tires for sale.

I might be in for 6 16.00 XLs in a few weeks.... gotta scrounge up cash before the trip to W VA

jwaller

Re: RE: Re: RE: Tires Tires and more Tires for sale.

CanonNinja said:
I might be in for 6 16.00 XLs in a few weeks.... gotta scrounge up cash before the trip to W VA
they are here when your ready. but the wife is already screaming for this stuff to go. so I need to move it soon as I can.

FreightTrain

Banned
yea,I want to stick with NDCCs.Keep with the nam theme I am going with on my deuce and the NDCCs are 1" taller than radials of the same size.Lastly,Heck,the tread pattern has worked for nearly 70 years why change......

jwaller

vinny-socom1 said:
I maybe able to take all of the 16.00 x20 XZL's I need to speak with a friend and see if he still needs them. Can we meet some where in between us? Vinny
ya I might be able to work things out

cea1

I have several 11.00 x 20 used and a couple of new surplus tires in Southern California. The used tires will sell from $35 to $85 the new ones at $125. Not sure tonight how many new ones I have. Several used tires and likely able to make sets of 4 matched brands and tread depths.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks