• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires from Texas to South Carolina

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am need to move 8 to 16, 395/85 R20's on wheels from ft Hooks to Columbia Sc? Not sure if any one has a trip planned but please contact me if interested I have lots of parts and or cash for the help. Thanks

Bo1

I was bidding on a couple of pallets of those tires and wheels last week....they got a little high for me though. I'm going to try again tomorrow. Good luck on getting a courier to get them over to you..
Bo

lindsey97

I know a guy that works for uship. He delivered my m1082a1 trailer from Maryland to Oklahoma. I can pm you his cell # if you like.

Or you can store them at my place until you get the logistics figured out. I have a skid steer and forks to lift with and have a secure facility to store at.

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know a guy that works for uship. He delivered my m1082a1 trailer from Maryland to Oklahoma. I can pm you his cell # if you like.

Or you can store them at my place until you get the logistics figured out. I have a skid steer and forks to lift with and have a secure facility to store at.
Yes please send his info thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks