• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires in NY

Lukes_deuce

Good afternoon Fellas,

I wanted to see if there are any tire dealers or people with a goodyear MVT 395/85/20 for sale in decent shape? I ripped the side wall on a tire at Rausch creek and want to have a spare before I make another long trip. I am traveling from NYC to Buffalo NY and would love to pick one up on the way some where. I have room in my truck.

Any ideas or if you know someone who is selling one, let me know!

Thanks,

Luke

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kublos will have a spare for you , just over the border in PA just past Rt17/86 and IS81 If you are passing through Buffalo , One of our club members just put new 395's on his deuce and he has the old 395's mounted , good thread but weather checked , good for a spare . I am just North of Buffalo if you have any problems .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks