• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires Oklahoma city OK. to OR.

SrIrie

Looking for somebody to pick up 8 XZL 395/85/r20 tires from there. I am in need of tires for my truck and all the yahoos on eBay think they need to make 3 and 4 times what they paid at GL and no tires ever come up on the west coast. I am willing to pay for your time and the shipping cost of coarse. All you would have to do is pick them up and drop them off at a shipping company that I have arranged.

It would be greatly appreciated buy many this truck is now mostly used for parades in witch it halls veterans and with five tires it just can not do that.
PM me if you can help

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the tires are at GL, just have the trucking co pick them up there. I hear you on the silly mark ups on these tires.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okcauctionservices.com is a member here and picks up at GL daily. They have good rates with various trucking companies.

josh8667

I'm driving from Oklahoma City to Denver this weekend with my Dodge Cummins and an empty flatbed trailer. If it helps you to get them to Denver, let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks