• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires Tires Tires man there is alot of tires on ebay

Pawnshop

I have never driven duals but "they" say singles will get better traction in mud (they don't float on top of the single track made by the front tires), and I suspect some better fuel economy due to less rolling resistance, but at the cost of some weight bearing capacity. My M35A2 is officialy "retired" from hard labor so I don't mind that one bit. I can tell you that my truck easily fits in a parking space and I suspect that would be hard with duals. When I picked my M35 up from Ft. Sam there were several M35s there that had been singled out (some even had road tires on them), and Rod led me to believe the singled trucks were the last ones in service. The singled trucks were the ones bieng used to jump off or push the other trucks in the yard.