• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires, Wheels, Misc - Alpha Tread in Tucson, AZ

WRMorrison

I mentioned these guys in my build thread, but thought I'd post it here for more exposure. I also believe that they recently joined the forum (vendor?). Anyway, I was needing some tires for my project and found some of their items for sale on eBay and saw that weren't too far from me, so I gave them a call. Super nice people... They're a family owned/run business and have (literally) acres of tires, wheels, plus lots of other stuff. I'm not sure what all they have, but I did see engines (in crate and otherwise).

Their eBay ad listed the 16.00 XZL's that I was wanting for $100 each with 50% tread. So, I prepaid for 4 of them over the phone and they agreed to come in on Saturday so I could pick them up (they're not normally open on the weekend). When I showed up, the tires appeared to have much more than just 50% tread; probably closer to 75% or better! Over the phone, I asked if they had wheels and was informed that they did, but they had several different styles. When I showed up for my tires, they had some that were already mounted on the MRAP wheels that I was also looking for, and they gave me a GREAT deal on the wheels and tires together. Not only were the prices great, they were already mounted so I didn't have to pay a specialty shop who knows how much to get them mounted.

Anyway, if you need anything, give these guys a call; they're near Davis Monthan AFB in Tucson. They'll also ship too if needed. This morning, they sent me just a few pics of some of the stuff they have. They also recently got a lot of rare-ish (new) 7.50-16's:

BFGoodrichBaja3712516501.jpgGoodyearMVT3958501.jpgGoodyearWranglerMt3712516501.jpgGoodyearWranglerRTII3621516501.jpgMichelin1600R2001.jpgMichelin39585R2001.jpgSTA7501601.jpgTitan900R2001.jpg

Anyway, welcome aboard Alpha Tread!

Alpha Tread
4301 E Irvington Rd
Tucson, AZ 85714
(520)514-9130

Brooke (the daughter) is the one who answers the phone.

-WRM

AlphatreadTires

We are located in Tucson, Az and do have the ability to ship all over the country. Please feel free to give us a call with any questions!
Thanks again WRM!
-Brooke